1. I have a soft toy that I REALLY love; it’s a dog, Boo. And can you please tell me if it is a big matter that I have a dog as my teddy bear. As far as I understand, we are not allowed to touch the saliva of a dog, so obviously my teddy does not have a saliva, and until God made him have a saliva, I will keep on hugging and crushing him. I even thought of taking this to Egypt but one of my friend asked, “Wouldn’t
the strict Muslims be offended? It is obviously a DOG!” lol
2. I can’t stop blogging (my Mac is convincing me to use bogging, logging, flogging, clogging, and slogging instead of blogging. I have a brain you machine!!) in my head, like literally blog to myself in my head. Can we call it HeadBlogging? Hlog? Blead?And NONE of these posts in my head has ever end up in my blog. These posts are like Microsoft-word proof. Once you try to write dem down, they vanish themselves! This blogging in my head thing keeps me awake at night, which I really dislike. And I think if my mind can be put on loudspeaker, I may sound like a total desperate loner! Talking to myself non-stop, expressing feelings again and again about how I think some boring conversations are funny, or those boring people are actually a lotta fun!
3. I have 1 and a half sneakers. And I have to stop wearing them with my abaya and galabeyya.
no worries folks, i stopped completely...and got meself new shoess!
4. I LOVE iftar moments and I eat the most during sahoor.
5. My favourite movie is The Book of Eli..woooo it’s simply awesome.
6. Sleeping is MY thing. Ahhh all the time wasted! In the car. In the class. In the fridge. While eating, walking, standing (no I’m serious), swimming. I even sleep when I’m sleeping!
7. I have an *cough* awesome *cough* twin. I mean, she’s awesome because she was infected by me, you really think she was born with awesomeness? Pffffft!! That’s like against the law of humanity..
8. I still believe that an 8 is a 0 with a belt.
9. I’m a hopeless romantic too..
10. I’m a Muslim, Alhamdulillah!
Ok now I wanna let you know that I’m not being all self-obsessed by posting these boring facts about me, I was tagged by few other sweet bloggers (please join me in this quest of not trying to sound like a lonely blogger) trillion years ago, but I was hibernating so didn’t have the time to post it. And by trillion years ago I meant a month ago..teehee. So I think I was tagged by Amira, Bubbli, and Here n There ß (I’m not sure if Here n There tagged me but if she doesn’t then I’m so embarrassed right now) (^,^)